Affiliate marketing can be a great way for influencers and content creators to monetize their Instagram accounts. One way to do this is by including affiliate tracking links in Instagram stories using the URL sticker. Here’s how:
- Choose the affiliate product or service you want to promote, and obtain your unique affiliate tracking link from the affiliate program you’re working with.
- Open Instagram and create a new story by tapping the camera icon in the top-left corner of your home screen.
- Take a photo or video that you want to use in your story, or choose an existing one from your camera roll.
- Once you have your photo or video ready, tap the sticker icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the URL sticker from the list of available stickers.
- Paste your affiliate tracking link into the URL field.
- If you want to customize the text that appears on the URL sticker, you can do so by tapping on the sticker and editing the text.
- Once you’re satisfied with the way your URL sticker looks, you can position it on your story by dragging it to the desired location on the screen.
- Finally, publish your story by tapping the “Your Story” button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to include affiliate tracking links in your Instagram stories using the URL sticker. Don’t forget to Disclose your Affiliate Relationship using either the hashtag #ad or #sponsored
We’ve got more great content on our affiliate program available on our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/fanaticsaffiliates